The Green Expo 2013
The Brunei Green Living, Energy & Climate Expo
What is the Green Expo all about?
- This year’s Green Expo aims to showcase global resources for the environment, energy, water, recycling, sustainable living and green technology. Green Expo also aims to bring together Brunei’s savvy shoppers and smart business operators to inspire sustainable consumer behavior.
- It is being held along the sidelines of the National Environment Conference, Brunei’s premier conference focused on the environment and sustainability.
- The annual Green Expo is an excellent platform to meet, network and do business, and launch products, services, initiatives and green projects to both the corporate and general consumer.
The Expo will be attended by green energy leaders, environmental experts, eco businesses, government leaders, eco-conscious consumers and general audiences from different industries who are already working or who are concerned about environmental responsibility.
What will you find in the Green Expo?
- Consumer goods and services
- Building and construction products and services
- Architectural and engineering services (sustainable/green building practices)
- Green Technology on recycling, renewable energy (solar), waste management
- Furnishings and appliances (sustainable product use and design)
- Landscaping and compost
- Government and private sector green initiatives/programs
For further information or to book a booth, please contact :
Ms Nanette Ramos
Asia Inc Forum
To download the info kit, click here.